Monday 10 October 2011

Procrastination.

Hiya,
I think one of the things I am best at in life is the art of procrastination. Whenever there is something important to do I suddenly find that I have a million and one other things that are just that little bit more urgent to do instead. Things, for example, like painting my nails, making a cup of tea, or playing solitaire on my computer... Today, however, instead of doing some work, I rediscovered the magical world of weheartit.com! I popped in some words like 'fashion,' 'make up,' 'paris' and 'vintage' and chose some of my favourites, which I thought I would post on here :) I hope you like them!











Lily xoxo
(I wasn't really sure how to credit the pictures... I linked them all to weheartit.com, is that enough??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment