Monday 24 October 2011

Re-Ombred Hair.


Hello again!
I'm feeling a bit bad seeing as i havn't posted in a while.. but i have an excuse! I've been super busy AND it was my eighteenth birthday last week!


In an amongst all of the birthday celebrations I have managed to find time to re-ombre my hair. I first ombred it a couple of months or so ago because i was bored of my natural hair colour but didn't completely want to change it. Anyway, I felt it was time for a touch up. I went a bit overboard and left the bleach on for a bit longer than necessary, haha! Luckily it didn't come out too badly :)

Bit of a short post today! Thanks for reading :)
Lily xoxo

6 comments:

  1. so. unbelievably. jealous. of your hair.

    xx
    Nia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very jealous of your hair, i have been wanting to ombre my hair for the longest time, mind checking out my blog and maybe folllowing? i am following you;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i have given you an award, go check out this post to find out more hehe;L
    http://mollyox.blogspot.com/2011/11/ive-got-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, so tempted to give it a blast on my own hair x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair looks amazing! xxxx

    ReplyDelete