Thursday 3 November 2011

Winter Wishlist.

Hello!
I'd like to start this post today with a big thank you to all the people who have followed and/or left a comment on my blog. It means a lot to me that people have taken the time to read something I have written... I thought it would just be me haha! I'll stop now before i get all emotional!

Once again I have to apologize for my lack of posts recently but my computer crashed and I lost everything (i mean EVERYTHING) and i've only just got it back...

Anyway, today I thought i'd post some of the bits and pieces on my wishlist for this winter :)


Buckle Ankle Boot - New Look

Jumper - H&M

Jumper with Detachable Faux Fur Collar - ASOS
Wool Fair Isle Fringed Mittens - ASOS

Grey Lepoard Print Faux Fur Hooded Scarf - River Island

I just love love love the hooded scarf! It's so adorable :D

Thanks for reading
Lily xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Omg I nearly bought that h&m jumper the other day!! The hooded scarf is cool and the mittens look so snuggly!! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh goodness I'd like one of everything please!
    Shabna @ scheine

    ReplyDelete