Tuesday 3 July 2012

Summer Shopping List

Hi guys, 
It feels a bit odd writing this as it's currently pouring with rain outside my window, but seeing as i'm going on holiday in a few weeks, it seems apt that I should do a post on some bits and bobs I want to buy for summer... Have a look through and see what you think :)

Cut Out Swimsuit from By Caprice at ASOS

Minkpink 'Sunrise Sunet' Dip Dye Lace Shorts at ASOS

Maxi Dress with Strap Back from ASOS - I actually already have the short version of this in black and I love it!

Corin Bow Back Floral Playsuit from boohoo

Large Leather Pushlock Satchel from Topshop

Red Embellished Cuff Sandals from River Island
I won't bore you with the entire list, it's pretty long, but these are a few select favourites which I hope to buy soon! 
Hope you're all having a warmer summer than I am so far :)
Lily xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment