Friday 6 July 2012

Which Shoes?

Hello hello! How is everyone? 
I'm having a bit of a shoe related dilemma which I thought I would write about today... I'm going to an 18th birthday party in a week or so for one of my best friends. It's going to be a black tie affair, the perfect opportunity to dress up! I've already got the dress, and I've bought two pairs of shoes (oops...) but I don't know which ones to choose!
I got the dress online from AX Paris...

... it's gorgeous, fits perfectly, and I love it :)
I ordered these shoes from Forever 21in coral...


I just love these shoes. They're a bit of a departure from the norm for me because they're so bright. I think they give the outfit a much needed pop of colour and, as an added bonus, they match almost exactly with my Revlon Colourburst Lipstick in Peach. The only slight downside is that, because they're five inch heels, they make me over six foot tall! I'm not the biggest fan of towering over everyone I meet, but seeing as i'm also not a fan of mid-height heels, i'm just going to have to deal.
BUT I also got these from ASOS...

Again, these are lovely shoes. They're an interesting shape and are a little more demure than the others. Maybe this is more appropriate for a black tie party? I don't know! They're similar to the shoes the model is wearing in the photo of the dress, but I don't think they're as fun as the coral ones...

Ahh decisions! Which ones do I choose?? I'll probably sell the ones I don't wear so i'll have to choose wisely...
Thanks for reading,
Lily xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I'd for the nude ones for a black tie event, but the
    Coral ones are gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa :) yeah I was thinking they might be more appropriate... x

      Delete
  2. I love the nude ones! Cute blog by the way!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you emma :) i just had a look at yours and i love it! x

      Delete
  3. I am loving coral at the moment! but I think the Nude will look good! I wore a similar dress to a hen do have a look at the shoes I wore :) http://getthrifty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh those shoes are gorgeous! i love the tights too! x

      Delete