Saturday 18 August 2012

Stila In The Light Palette

Hiya!

Today i'd like to tell you guys about the 'In the Light' neutral eyeshadow palette from Stila. To be honest, you've probably heard about this before as everyone seems to be loving it at the moment, but I thought I would add my two cents worth..
I only bought this palette recently but ever since it arrived in the post i've found myself reaching for it on a daily basis. The palette includes four matte shades and six shimmer shades, as well as a smudge stick waterproof eyeliner in damsel (brown). I'm not usually one for shimmer eyeshadows, I normally prefer matte shades because I feel they are a bit more flattering on me, but these shimmer shades are all gorgeous and easily transferrable from day to night looks. In addition, they are mostly pretty pigmented, all very good quality and easily blendable, which is always a plus.
One thing I really like about the whole set is the included eyeliner. Being a redhead I can sometimes find black eyeliners are too harsh for my features, so a good quality brown liner is always appreciated for a softer, more natural look.


 The shades are as follows (clockwise from top left): bare, kitten, bliss, sunset, sandstone, bubbly, gilded gold, luster, night sky and ebony.


This palette is available from the Stila website for £25, but you can also get it from other sites such as feelunique.com. I would strongly recommend it as an everyday staple for night and day!

Thanks for reading :)
Lily xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment