Thursday 13 September 2012

How Much Is My Face Worth?

Hi everyone! How's it going?

Today I thought I would have a go at one of the tags that is going around a lot lately. As you have probably guessed, it's called 'How Much Is My Face Worth?' I've seen a few of these posts already and know that the final tally can range from a modest figure, to an absolutely outrageous amount and I was interested to see which extreme I was closest to... So, here goes!


 I decided just to do this tag using the face of make up I would wear every day, rather than for a special occasion, just so it's more realistic.

MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation £24
MeMeMe Pressed Powder £5.99
MeMeMe Concealer £6.99
Sleek Contour Kit £6.49
Rimmel Santa Rose Blush £3.99
GOSH Brow Kit £8.49
Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion £14.50
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara £10.99
Stila Eye Palette £25
MAC Creme d'Nude £14

Total: £120.44 (!!!)

Well, umm.. that's quite a lot! Not going to lie, i'm a tiny bit embarassed... I didn't think it would crack the 100 pound barrier to be honest as I don't wear an awful lot of high end brands (I dread to imagine how much this would be if I were dressing up!) Ah well, just  goes to show that it all adds up! And it's not like i'm using a whole tube of mascara e.t.c every day, haha!

Thanks for reading guys :)
Lily xoxo

4 comments:

  1. lovely make up! love the au natural look it's perfect for everyday!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played this game myself last week, when my handbag was stolen. The highest-end brand in my make-up bag is number 7 and yet the total for what I lost was still £60. Worth checking what you carry around is covered on your insurance as I'm relying on boots vouchers and points to right myself again. Great post, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh that's horrible! yes i will definitely look into that! Thank you for commenting :) Lily xx

      Delete