Saturday 6 October 2012

Autumn 2012 Wishlist

Hi guys!

It's that time of year again! The leaves are turning, the days are getting shorter and it's becoming a lot chillier! Autumn has to be my favourite season (not just because it means it's almost my birthday...) because you can crack out your scarves, hats a boots and the colder days are a perfect excuse to treat yourself to an expensive (but worth it!) new coat.. well, you wouldn't want to be cold, would you?!

Today I'd like to show you some of the things I've been saving my pennies for this autumn...


Cable Dip Dye Mittens -Topshop


Beige Tube Scarf -H&M

Jersey Lined Mac - Oasis (on ASOS)


Tisha Skull Jumper - Missguided

Glaze Lipstick in 'Hue' - MAC
Well there you have it! Just a few of the things I may be treating myself to this autumn to try and ward off the oncoming winter blues.. I hope you guys are all enjoying October and looking forward to Christmas!
Thanks for reading,
Lily xoxo

1 comment: