Wednesday 17 October 2012

Motivation

Hi guys!
Today will be a little departure from the normal beauty related posts because I want to address a topic which has been important to me recently; staying motivated when everything goes wrong.
During the last few months things have not exactly gone to plan for me. I did not manage to get in to university this year, like a wanted to, because I missed the grades I needed. I had been looking forward to going to university ever since I started college, so as you can probably imagine, finding out that I couldn't go this year was a big set back and a bit of a shock for me. 
But with a little help from my friends I have realised that this could be a good thing. I now have a whole year to fit in as many experiences in as I can (I might do a post later on my gap year bucket list)! I can go travelling again, get a new job, start a new hobby or pick up an old one again and spend time working on me for a bit. So I guess you can take from this that there is always a silver lining, even when the cloud seems very very grey.
However, I also have to take some exams again so I can apply for uni this year and I'm finding it hard to focus on work. It's quite disheartening to have to revise subjects you've already done when the last time you revised them you thought it was actually going to be the LAST time. So, it sounds cheesy, but i've gathered together some motivational quotes which I have stuck up in my bedroom that help me stay motivated to keep working and not give up on getting in to uni. I decided to put them on my blog in case any of you have faced a set back or are lacking in motivation for any reason or other and might find them helpful...






Feeling motivated now? Haha, thanks for reading!
Lily xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment