Sunday 4 November 2012

Updates...

Hi guys, just a quick update as it's been a while..

Apologies for my absence, I am currently drowning in revision for my retake exams which are coming up soon. I'm getting way more panicky about them than I normally would because this is basically the last time I can ever take them so I need to do well!
I hope you all had a good halloween! Even though it was practically monsoon weather my friends and I still managed to dress up and go out. I was very unoriginal this year and went as a standard black cat...


My friend went as the female Zorro... if it's not obvious...

Another thing I wanted to briefly touch on was the fact that now i've started my gap year I think the content of my blog might change. I first created Hat Box after my friends got tired of me going on and on about makeup and beauty products and I wanted a place where I could chat about it as much or as little as I wanted without boring anyone who doesn't want to listen. Now, however, I find it quite theraputic to use my blog as a kind of diary where I can talk about other things too. Of course I still really love chatting about makeup so i'll still be doing reviews and things like that, but i'll also be writing posts on my general thoughts and views...
I know that Hat Box is a very small and ill-frequented corner of the internet, but i'm always very grateful to the few who take five minutes out of their day to read what I have to say, so I hope you dont get bored with my ramblings!

Thanks for reading!
Lily xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really like your eye makeup for the costume! I know how you feel about the blog changing, I think mine and everyones goes through changes :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this. To be honest I prefer reading about peoples thoughts & feelings than just reviews on certain beauty things (not that those aren't fun too) I'm excited to see what you get up to in the gap year, and I'm now following your blog. Can't wait to see lots more! :)

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete