Wednesday 28 September 2011

Charity Shop Finds.

Hello again!
I feel like I havn't posted in ages! I've been super busy, mainly due to this:


I thought today I would write a little bit about some recent charity shop finds. I absolutely adore charity shops and car boot sales because you never know what you might find and you can get some gorgeous things for practically nothing! Sadly, I don't get to go to many car boots because there aren't many around where I live that I can get to easily (another reason why I need to pass my driving test asap!). However, the town near me is well known for being basically made of charity shops so I love going and having a rummage when I can.
On my last few charity shop visits I havn't really found too many nice things, but there have been a few gems which I thought i'd share...

Scarf - £2.99, Purse - £1.50, Ring - 50p
 

Close up of the ring, originally from H&M I think...
I fell in love with the scarf as soon as I saw it so naturally I had too get it. I also thought the purse was cute and had a nice vintagey feel, and at £1.50 you can't really go wrong... The ring made a nice addition to my large jewellery collection!
I hope you enjoyed my post today! Thanks for reading,

Lily xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love the scarf! The purse is seriously cool as well,I'd love one like that!! Good luck with all your studies! :) XxxX
    http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious! I never find good things at my local charity shops!! Great finds!

    I'm officially following!
    Check out my Blog sometime -

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete