Wednesday 14 September 2011

Rimmel Nail Polish Review.

Left: Misty Jade (£2.99 at Boots), Right: Instyle Coral (£3.69 at Boots)
Hi again!

So my first review is of two nail polishes I bought recently, both are by Rimmel but one is from the 'I <3 Lasting Finish' collection and the other is from the '60 Seconds Nail Polish' collection. Their respective colours are 'Misty Jade' (045) and 'Instyle Coral' (415).

Personally, I think both the colours are gorgeous but my favourite is definitely Misty Jade. This one claims on Rimmel's website to be hardwearing and chip-resistant and I must say that it did last quite a long time without chipping off at the tips. The only negative thing I found was that it required at least three coats for a strong colour, so it's not really a 'paint and go' polish.

But that brings me to the other polish. This one had a specially shaped brush for easy application, which i loved, and it did dry really quickly just as it claimed to do. Again, this one needed more than one coat to build up a nice colour, but the fast drying formula made this less of a problem.

Overall, I really liked both of these nail polishes and will definitely be buying from Rimmel again, especially from the '60 Seconds' collection.

Thanks for reading!

Lily xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Lovely post, and blog! I love your name, hatbox is just so cute! I have the 60 second one in coralicious and it is amazing! Thanks for following it means the world!!!! :) x

    www.niaslocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nia

    Hello! No problem :D I think your blog is so good! Thank you so much for following me back :) It's still kind of under construction at the moment and i'm still just getting the hang of things...
    Thanks again! Lily xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the great review on the nail varnish! Great blog,you write really well. Please check out my fashion/everything vintage blog and follow if you like my rambling. http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/
    Take care
    XxxX

    ReplyDelete