Sunday 18 September 2011

A Quick Outfit Update.

Hello!
I hope you've liked my product reviews so far :)
I was in more of a fashion-y mood today so I thought I would put a hold on the reviews and do an outfit instead! I wasn't doing anything particularly special today what with it being Sunday so I chose an outfit which was cute but casual. It was also a bit chilly towards the end of the day so I added a chunky cardigan.
(Can I just apologize for the state of my hair, I ombred it recently and the ends have practically turned to straw! So at the moment it's pretty much unstylable without a lot of effort. Hmm time for a deep condition I think..)



.

Top - New Look
Jeans - Primark (ages ago)
Belt - New Look (I think..!)
Cardigan - Tesco (chance find! and an absolute steal at £18.. thank you Tesco haha)
Shoes - New Look
Rings - Topshop and a market in France





Thanks for reading :)
Lily xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment