Saturday 24 September 2011

No. 7 Hot Cloth Cleanser Review.

Hello again!
It has long been my view that in times of stress one should always indulge in a little pampering, and seeing as stress has been high on the agenda for me in the past few weeks due to college work etc, I thought I would treat myself to a new product. My first thought was that I wanted to try the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser as i've heard amazing reviews about it... but with it being around the £23-£24 mark I was a little reluctant to buy it.
No. 7 Radience Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser
However! Thanks to those trusty little £5 off No. 7 vouchers at Boots, I went to have a little snoop at the No. 7 counter last week and I found the 'Radience Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser.' This retails at £9, but with my voucher was £4, so I practically snatched it off the shelf!
I've used this product several times now and I have to say i'm pretty impressed! The bottle itself is 200ml and the cleanser is so thick that only one pump is enough to cover your entire face, meaning that the bottle will probably last you quite a long time, depending on how often you want to use it of course.
The texture of the cleanser is really smooth and it feels really nice and fresh on your face. The instructions tell you to 'gently massage over dry skin in upward circular motions,' this itself is very relaxing and we havn't even got to the hot cloth bit yet! 
The cleanser comes with a muslin cloth which you are meant to run under comfortably hot water and put over your face in order to open your pores so the cleanser can work properly. This, in my view, is the only downfall of the product. The cloth is very nice and soft, but it is so thin that when applied it only stays hot for all of 30 seconds meaning you're left feeling like you've just got a cold damp flannel on your face. Not nice. However, the cloth IS good for the exfoliation part and my skin was left feeling very smooth and fresh afterwards.
Overall, I love this product. It is very easy to use and it gives wonderful results. My skin did really feel quite radient and refreshed after use. As I said, the only negative is the muslin cloth, so I think this product is maybe good for using while relaxing in the tub, as your pores will open because of all the steam and you wont need to sit with a cloth on your face...
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it :)
Lily xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment